Should you not be satisfied of your order, you are entitled to exercise your right of withdrawal by 30 days from the receival of the expedition. Products must be returned undamaged and inclusive of the dedicated tags applied to each garment.
CONDITIONS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CORRECTLY
In order to avail yourself of the right of withdrawal, you will have to respect the following simple conditions in order to obtain the refund of the value paid at the time of the purchase:
- The return request must be filled in directly online no later than the thirtieth working day from the date of delivery. Should the communication not take place within this time frame, your request will be rejected.
- Products must be returned in one single shipment and, possibly, included into the original packaging that was provided to you.
- Products must be returned undamaged and must not have been used or damaged.
- Products must be returned inclusive of tag. We invite you therefore, should you try on a garment, to not remove the tag: returns of products without this component will not be accepted.
- In case of different shipments (SAS) related to the same order, it is possible to send the return with a single package
- Footwear must be returned inside the dedicated boxes. The return could be refused should the box result to be damaged.
- Briefs and boxers can only be returned if the original packaging has not been opened or damaged
RETURN IN STORE
Should you decide to return your online order in person in store, you will be allowed to exercise your right of withdrawal by 30 days from the receival of the expedition. Go to one of our brick-and-mortar store chosen at national level to return the items. The refund will be issued no later than 7-10 days from the date of acceptance of your return and will be processed with the same payment method chosen at the moment of placement of your order.
The store is not required to return the amount of your return in cash. Remember to respect the following points:
- In case of return in store, no online procedure is necessary
- Once verified the eligibility of the product returned, you will be allowed to exchange size, exchange the product with different products of equal or superior value, or request the refund of the item just returned
- Products must we returned inclusive of tag. We invite you therefore, should you try on a garment, to not remove the tag: returns of products without this component will not be accepted.
- Pack the products in the box of the original order without sealing the package
- Make sure that the delivery document is included inside the package
- Items purchased through Factory promotions can only be returned at Factory stores.
If you are a registered customer, you can select the order containing the products that you wish to return in the “Orders” section of “Your page”.
If you are a guest customer, you can select the “Orders and Returns” section of the menu and search for the order containing the articles you wish to return by entering: order number, e-mail, and postal code of the billing address provided during the checkout and reported in the “Purchase Confirmation” email.
Once you have selected the order, you can activate the specific procedure of return or replacement of the single products, by specifying the reason if possible.
Once you have selected the order and the product(s) to be returned, with the optional return reason, you will be allowed to download the pre-filled label with your personal details and the address of our warehouse / shop in charge of receiving and checking your return package.
Please keep the correspondence between the name of the person who placed the order and the sender of the shipment.
We suggest you to send the package with a courier or the postal service, preferably complete of a tracking number for the expedition.
Delivery costs for the return of merchandise will be entirely at your expense.
Once received your return and confirmed the eligibility of the items returned, we will proceed with the refund of their value by 7-10 working days and we will send you a coupon for a future purchase.
You have the right to return a product if it is delivered to you in a defective state. In case should the product be purchased online, please contact our Customer Care team, including a picture of the defective item, for the correct processing of the return procedure. If you purchased the defective garment in a brick-and-mortar store, you can return it to the same store or another store of the same category (with the sales receipt or credit card transaction receipt) where the defect will be assessed and the product replaced or exchanged for a voucher.
The refund of the full price of the products will be emitted no later than 7-10 working days from the date of acceptance of the expedition. The timing for the refund varies based on the payment method you have used and in detail:
- Credit card: the technical time to obtain the refund depends on the credit institute that issued your card. The evaluation date of the re-credit will not undergo any variation with respect to the date of debit.
- Paypal: the refund will be emitted to your Paypal account directly and will be visible in a couple days. Paypal itself will send you a communication certifying the refund.
- Cash on delivery: in order to obtain a refund you will need to have a bank account. You will be contacted by our Customer Care team to define the details of the re-credit of the amount paid.
LEGAL WARRANTY OF THE SELLER
The Seller provides, pursuant to and for the purposes of Directive 1999/44 / EC, a legal guarantee on the product for quality compliance as required in the sales contract. Such guarantee enables the Purchaser, in the event of lack of conformity of the product, to obtain the repair or replacement of the product, a discounted price or termination of the purchase contract in accordance with the said Directive. Any use of goods outside directives established by the Vendor/Manufacturer is not covered by any guarantee. In such circumstances, the stipulations of Directive 85/374/EEC are relevant when considering any damage caused by a product used inappropriately. The Vendor, acting as distributor, waives all responsibility for such damages, referring in turn to the manufacturer of the product.