Cookies are short strings of text that websites visited by the user send to the user’s device, where they are saved in order to be re-transmitted to the same websites when the user visits them again.
• provide the services requested by the user
• find out how the user uses the services in order to improve the user’s experience
• provide personalised content and advertising.
Boggi Milano also uses the information collected in the ways described at the time of collection, or otherwise, with the user’s agreement.
Boggi Milano may share information about the user with:
• service providers, that is, businesses that provide services on behalf of or in the name of Boggi Milano (specifically, Google Inc., Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc.)
• public authorities, when required by law or to protect Boggi Milano and its users.
To protect its personal data from any unlawful processing, Boggi Milano has implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures.
For further information, please see our Information on privacy.
Browser settings may be set to disactivate cookies by following a few simple steps.
Attention: disactivating cookies will prevent both the user name and password from automatically populating the website’s login box.
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on your keyboard
3. From your toolbar located at the top of your browser screen, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Then select “Privacy”
5. Go to the “History Settings” and then to “Use custom settings”
6. Deselect “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on “Tools” and then on “Internet Options”
3. Select “Privacy” and scroll to the level of privacy you want to implement (upwards for blocking all cookies and downwards for allowing all cookies)
4. Then click “OK”
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools” icon
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced settings”
4. Select “Content settings” under the “Privacy” section
5. Under the “Cookies” section you can deselect cookies
1. Open Safari
2. Choose “Preferences” from the toolbar, then select the “Security” tab in the dialogue window that appears
3. Under “Accept cookies”, you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For further information, click on the Help button (indicated by an exclamation mark)
4. For more information on the cookies that are saved on your computer, click “Show cookies”
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third party profiling cookies, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.